• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another new guy

Florida
Hey gang, decided to sign up and join the fun. Love Oakleys hate country music. My Oakley days started out when I was young when my older brother gave me his used frogskins when he got his new M frames. I've never owned another brand so as far as I know there's no better sunglasses out there. I'm not a collector but have several pairs. Thanks for having me.

Hey there, Groundpounder, welcome to the community. I love Oakleys and hate anything pumpkin flavored except pumpkin pie once a year. Thanks for signing up, please stick around and contribute, we like new members in here. If you have more than one pair you are a collector...for the record. ;)

Hey gang, decided to sign up and join the fun. Love Oakleys hate country music. My Oakley days started out when I was young when my older brother gave me his used frogskins when he got his new M frames. I've never owned another brand so as far as I know there's no better sunglasses out there. I'm not a collector but have several pairs. Thanks for having me.
Welcome, sir.

Back