• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Another Possbile Scam Story On The Forum

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@tarhell. Please do not accuse me for something I didn't do. I did not in anyway accuse you for scamming me. I still have the messages of what I sent. In my defense it's because of this that's why I get a little concerned when dealing. I didn't not accuse you by any means. Just asked why it wasn't shipped out at the date you gave me. But you did ship out 1-2 days after the given date and was happy to deal with you regardless.

@qban. Thanks for seeing my point. I really don't see how hard it is to reply. Oh well. What goes around comes around.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
@qban. Thanks for seeing my point. I really don't see how hard it is to reply. Oh well. What goes around comes around.

it does come around man! I dont even know how i would feel if i got screwed for $380 that i work hard for, and we all work hard for our money!

Username Hidden said:
wow, this sucks man. I never done a trade in the forum (not because i didnt want to, but it just never came up) The one person i almost did one with is a trusted member. For future reference to you, make sure in your deal whoever has the lowest feedback ships first or something like that (unless of course you knw is a well known member here)

to Tarheel7734:
If his injuries were true (im not saying theyre not, just never read the thread) he couldve said, hey im injured i cant ship your item out for 6 months while im in recovery. But if he goes and changes profile pictures or logs in, but ignores his messages, thats kinda fishy so i can understand what hes trying to say.

im sorry sunpoh but if is been 7 months, im afraid theyre gone. unless a miracle happens. Stay positive man, and becareful in the future deals

He did tell him both pairs were lost due to the accident. If someone was hounding you constantly as was stated( whether it was or not yet to be seen) wouldn't you just ignore that person till you could get the situation resolved? I just think sometimes people need to forget about material things. Hopefully everything will work out.

Username Hidden said:
wow, this sucks man. I never done a trade in the forum (not because i didnt want to, but it just never came up) The one person i almost did one with is a trusted member. For future reference to you, make sure in your deal whoever has the lowest feedback ships first or something like that (unless of course you knw is a well known member here)

to Tarheel7734:
If his injuries were true (im not saying theyre not, just never read the thread) he couldve said, hey im injured i cant ship your item out for 6 months while im in recovery. But if he goes and changes profile pictures or logs in, but ignores his messages, thats kinda fishy so i can understand what hes trying to say.

im sorry sunpoh but if is been 7 months, im afraid theyre gone. unless a miracle happens. Stay positive man, and becareful in the future deals

He did tell him both pairs were lost due to the accident. If someone was hounding you constantly as was stated( whether it was or not yet to be seen) wouldn't you just ignore that person till you could get the situation resolved? I just think sometimes people need to forget about material things. Hopefully everything will work out.

Username Hidden said:

how could he forget about material things, hes out $380 bucks!

Username Hidden said:

His money isn't lost completely yet, a claim has been filed with PP and they've agreed to open a dispute, even after they knew that the money was gifted. Now if he doesn't get either the item he bought or his full refund, then the fun starts...

well i wouldnt get his hopes up cause it was gifted. I still wish the best!

Username Hidden said:
@tarhell. Please do not accuse me for something I didn't do. I did not in anyway accuse you for scamming me. I still have the messages of what I sent. In my defense it's because of this that's why I get a little concerned when dealing. I didn't not accuse you by any means. Just asked why it wasn't shipped out at the date you gave me. But you did ship out 1-2 days after the given date and was happy to deal with you regardless.

No you did not say that per say but you did say I was making you nervous. I was out of town and you were sending messages quite a bit quite late my time then when I did not reply right away you sent one shortly after. In our transaction I thought you could have relaxed a bit as I stated in the pm's. In the end it turned out good even though it was not a good transaction from the beginning. We both had problems and feel we both could have handled it better. As of right now I do have trust in you and would deal with you again as long as things were different on both our parts.

I understand how you are upset about loosing the money and about him ignoring you. If you want to chat over pm or something so you and i can talk about it better so I can understand better I am all for it. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt when situations arise and if what he said is true, i dont blame him. Hell if what he said was true I would send you a pair if I had them to make things even between and give him a good name. However I dont know both sides and cant say for sure everything was true.

Username Hidden said:

As of right now he is out a pair of sunglasses. I am just saying some people could show compassion. To me someone almost dying and getting better is far more important than a pair of sunglasses. Money and objects are not worth more than a human life. If it were me that was in the accident I would do everything I could to make it right. If I was on the other end I would probably just forget the sunglasses as his health is far more important. If the accident is true( which I believe it is) it is a total different situation than the other scams going on on the forum.

Username Hidden said:
As of right now he is out a pair of sunglasses. I am just saying some people could show compassion. To me someone almost dying and getting better is far more important than a pair of sunglasses. Money and objects are not worth more than a human life. If it were me that was in the accident I would do everything I could to make it right. If I was on the other end I would probably just forget the sunglasses as his health is far more important. If the accident is true( which I believe it is) it is a total different situation than the other scams going on on the forum.

well of course, health above anything, especially sunglasses. All im saying is that he couldve sent a message syaing such, instead of changing his profile picture and ignoring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back