• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

any idea what case this is?

lofty16

I should Work at Oakley
Aurora,IL
It seems like 4.0 display but not a single wide. I thought this might be like a countertop with a storage cabinet underneath. However this has 2 locks compared to 1 on a countertop and may have 3 glass shelves instead of 2.

Not a single wide, because dimensions provided to me was just 5 ft for the height, and the top cover only has glass. Lights on the top front and back.

Screenshot_20190307-232537_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20190307-232609_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just bought the same cabinet. Looks like a shorter version single-wide 4.0. I couldn’t find any info on this case, so I thought it might be a pieced together unit (counter top version on a single wide base perhaps?). But seeing another makes me think that this was actually offered as an option. Perhaps a rare case? In any event, very pleased with my find.
F5DFB29D-1A5A-4070-8780-741DB3137F2B.jpeg

I just bought the same cabinet. Looks like a shorter version single-wide 4.0. I couldn’t find any info on this case, so I thought it might be a pieced together unit (counter top version on a single wide base perhaps?). But seeing another makes me think that this was actually offered as an option. Perhaps a rare case? In any event, very pleased with my find. View attachment 649152

Makes me want to clean my garage....

Back