• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Gorillaz good ol’ converse!

CB0B1A75-478A-4F59-BD19-03E6B02D5D92.jpeg

Michael Air Jordan 10 "Dark Shadow" (yes I'm saying it Brad Hall style)

I didn't expect these to sit like they kinda are. Probably the most "remastered" iteration of the 10 with the Jumpman right (or should I say left), Nike Air on the insole (not Ortholite tho), and cleaned up shading (not perfect, but better than the CDP, with the throwback box in the distance. Only downfall is QC. I have a small stain near one of the ankles but I've heard of much worse.

v4bUAuL.jpg

Colorway doesn't do much for an unexciting silhoutte, but the subtle contrast makes it a versatile look. Fit is similar to my Shanghai City Pack pair.
10's really aren't all that exiting to look at, but the general fit and functional performance worth is of the best of the original 1-14 line. The stroke/fade of the nubuck make it feel like a fancier pair of Michael's.

Compared to the Retro+ pairs that dropped and apparently went fast (Royal 13 and Bred 9), I really like these more.

Michael Air Jordan 10 "Dark Shadow" (yes I'm saying it Brad Hall style)

I didn't expect these to sit like they kinda are. Probably the most "remastered" iteration of the 10 with the Jumpman right (or should I say left), Nike Air on the insole (not Ortholite tho), and cleaned up shading (not perfect, but better than the CDP, with the throwback box in the distance. Only downfall is QC. I have a small stain near one of the ankles but I've heard of much worse.

View attachment 464950

Colorway doesn't do much for an unexciting silhoutte, but the subtle contrast makes it a versatile look. Fit is similar to my Shanghai City Pack pair.
10's really aren't all that exiting to look at, but the general fit and functional performance worth is of the best of the original 1-14 line. The stroke/fade of the nubuck make it feel like a fancier pair of Michael's.

Compared to the Retro+ pairs that dropped and apparently went fast (Royal 13 and Bred 9), I really like these more.
Is this really the first Retro release, or re-release since 1995-96?

Loving these bro. Good pickup. They'll move fast still. They can't sit much longer.

Is this really the first Retro release, or re-release since 1995-96?

Loving these bro. Good pickup. They'll move fast still. They can't sit much longer.

There was the CDP version. In its own respect, it couldn't be held entirely in trying to match OG since Countdown was also theme.

I thought I got on the good side of QC but one non-chalant grocery run later, I noticed how much softer my right shoe is than my left at the toe. Random creases I can't even create on purpose for the left to match. Ugh. But alas, shoes are meant to be worn.
Air-Jordan-10-Retro-Shadow-CDP-2008.jpg

Oh that's what CDP is countdown pack. I should have googled that in your post. I still love them. I wish you fit 10.5/11 so I could buy back off you... I saw some random QC issues on my Buddies JT Halftime 3s on the sole. Really weird!!! One sole was flat, and one was boat shaped up in the front, lie many "modern" sneaks.

Oh that's what CDP is countdown pack. I should have googled that in your post. I still love them. I wish you fit 10.5/11 so I could buy back off you... I saw some random QC issues on my Buddies JT Halftime 3s on the sole. Really weird!!! One sole was flat, and one was boat shaped up in the front, lie many "modern" sneaks.

Yeah it's an unpleasant thing to find out. I guess technically, OG versions of a lot of pairs had their own QC issues, but if you know some examples are proper, you just wish the money went to that.

Latest Posts

Back