• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

My Saturday morning went dull. HGG 13's should be here Monday, but I guess at least going through Nike comes with a better return policy. I'd double but there's way too much heat this month - most of which I'll skip though lol.

I thought you pass on HGG 13’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you pass on HGG 13’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope I took them knowing I have a 100% guarantee of getting them in case something came up this morning.

As predicted, I walk into the mall near noon today and still see them. Cheap toe aside they are a tempting double up.

Went to Finish Line this afternoon to return my UA kicks... I see they remodeled my local store. The registers are now in the middle of the store with shoes on all 4 walls. I guess it gives the impression that people are here lol. Before, the registers were in the back of the store.

Didn't look around since the store was busy; it is tax free weekend here in Florida.

Sent from Q's S8+

I decided to wear the Vapormax today. Not a bad shoe at all...it took some time getting used to. The feet were bouncing around. It was weird. I love the fit of the Flywire. Also, the shoe is noisy as all get out on the concrete.

It is amazing how little material goes into these shoes nowadays.

But I prefer the Ultraboost to the Vapormax.

Finally made my He Got Game pack. Never wore the Foams outside. Almost want to double on these 13's now to keep one pair fresh .
20180806_153817.jpg

Back