• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

That green is nice... But olive doesn't seem to be a popular color...it is usually marked down first.

Here... Lines are all over the place because school starts on Monday.

I am still amazed there are no regular Foot Lockers here...then again, corporate doesn't mind Champs and Foot Action filling in. I pretty much get my kicks online anyway
Q Payless let you order online:behindsofa:;):taunt:

Another Vapormax observation... These things are springy as all get out. My ATR are comfy and not springy. I am loving both of these kicks. I'm sad that I had to trash my Foams, but I wore them into the ground and my feet were hurting. Maybe I'll get another one, but I doubt it.

one observation i noticed on the vapormax tonight is mine mostly stopped squeaking on my wood kitchen floor when i came home tonight. must be broken in enough to quiet down. i have been loving the comfort on them so far.

5fb37b03b60a30bfb341b52dc168fba2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

one observation i noticed on the vapormax tonight is mine mostly stopped squeaking on my wood kitchen floor when i came home tonight. must be broken in enough to quiet down. i have been loving the comfort on them so far.

Mine never squeaked, but they made crunchy noises on concrete...but they have subsided now lol... Kicks must be broken in.

Last edited:
Back