• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Will be in Vegas this weekend...where's the best place to get Jordan's? The shoes lol Looking for a size 10 Jordan 9 retro Bred

Hmmmmm there a lot of stores bro
Check nike on ceazars palace, nike premium outlets. The one in ceazars are great they have exclusives there. There was a pippen 33 last time i was there too.

Hmmmmm there a lot of stores bro
Check nike on ceazars palace, nike premium outlets. The one in ceazars are great they have exclusives there. There was a pippen 33 last time i was there too.
Ok Pj, that helps. Any online stores? Plan to order ahead so i could have something to wear when we get there...nothing good here in our small City called REGINA lol...Jimmy Fallon mentioned this small town on his show lately btw

Ok Pj, that helps. Any online stores? Plan to order ahead so i could have something to wear when we get there...nothing good here in our small City called REGINA lol...Jimmy Fallon mentioned this small town on his show lately btw

Hmmmmm that would be hard bro. The limiteds
Are a hit or miss. I hoped i have the time to go to the nike exclusive store at ceazars so i can take pics for you bro on what’s available, but surely they have limiteds over there not found on reg nike stores.

Are a hit or miss. I hoped i have the time to go to the nike exclusive store at ceazars so i can take pics for you bro on what’s available, but surely they have limiteds over there not found on reg nike stores.
Ok, appreciate the advice man

Like these

D0B5CC4A-0B6C-40B6-9DF6-7D9E42E37332.png
0AA088C0-4693-4C50-AFC5-EF1AA089C3DA.png

Was very tempted to get the back multicolor.

I have the grey city editions (meh, but they were on discount early on)
The Black/Sail ones to use as a beater
Then the Deions.

tbh the 15 has been a hit for me. I'd get more if I could justify eating up the limited space I have. Wouldn't want to play in it, but just so easy to get along with. If the leaks of the supposed 16 are close to the final product, not sure how I'll feel about it. Want to get a LABron pair, but those seem kinda eh atm.

Was very tempted to get the back multicolor.

I have the grey city editions (meh, but they were on discount early on)
The Black/Sail ones to use as a beater
Then the Deions.

tbh the 15 has been a hit for me. I'd get more if I could justify eating up the limited space I have. Wouldn't want to play in it, but just so easy to get along with. If the leaks of the supposed 16 are close to the final product, not sure how I'll feel about it. Want to get a LABron pair, but those seem kinda eh atm.
I missed out on the Lebron Griffey. I wanted that one

Back