• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

I’m afraid to ask. I don’t have a lot of shoes. Maybe 40 pairs

I’m afraid to ask how many y’all have.

I know there’s a few shoe investors. I wonder how the wives deal with them taking up so much storage 🤣

Currently looks like I'm sitting exactly at 141
Majority of the time when I let go of a pair, it's a giveaway/donation. Much everything I pick up is meant to be worn, and being such, someone who really needs them shouldn't pay for them.

As far as storage issues go, my secret: no wife.

Starting to track my stuff more closely so I can think through with my downsizing. I've only really "been in the game" for like ~7 years, but I've definitely got my fix (especially with what's been releasing in this timeframe), giving me somewhat of the privilege to say I'm kinda getting numb with it all.

This year's pickups were particularly more about chasing grails and bolstering rotations. Less of trying new things. Let go of more pairs aggressively this year.

Not a sneaker head, but I just got these Mono Mist

41F5B1E7-F83E-4B36-8DEF-D4CD54B744D6.jpeg

A few things.

Reebok Iverson Queston Blue Toe
Could've waited for discount but I felt it was quintessential to have a pair.
20220827_155248.jpg

Panda Dunks when I want to be basic af. No lie, this is super underwhelming to pair. Just nice to have a stitched on outsole for longevity.
20220922_161211.jpg

Nike Air Deldon 1 - currently my favorite performance pair.
20221012_175113.jpg

Nike x Social Status Penny 2
Gotta rep the Penny's for @Chris A Hardaway
Acted on these because being a collab pair, there's usually some extra effort in materials and craftmanship. I haven't had a 2 yet and I want to try them out on court.
20221019_180751.jpg

A few things.

Reebok Iverson Queston Blue Toe
Could've waited for discount but I felt it was quintessential to have a pair.
View attachment 1005304

Panda Dunks when I want to be basic af. No lie, this is super underwhelming to pair. Just nice to have a stitched on outsole for longevity.
View attachment 1005301

Nike Air Deldon 1 - currently my favorite performance pair.
View attachment 1005302

Nike x Social Status Penny 2
Gotta rep the Penny's for @Chris A Hardaway
Acted on these because being a collab pair, there's usually some extra effort in materials and craftmanship. I haven't had a 2 yet and I want to try them out on court.
View attachment 1005303
Believe it or not i never owned the Atlantic blue (w white) or Sprite / Cyber colorways. But in about 2010 i had the retro black and anthracite ones.

So I've had Penny 2, Penny 3, Penny 5, nike air 1/2 cent (similar to foams)...

These look gorgeous. The penny love runs deep. My dad went to school in Memphis, I'm still hoping the basketball squad can climb to the top.

Great pickups. I haven't seen the Deldon yet!

Back