• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone A Little Burned Out With Oakley?

like all good things, they are best in moderation.

I'm pretty new to the Oakley scene, so I've been trying to buy things as cheap as possible to see what I like before I start dropping big $$$.

If you are getting burned out, take a break and do something else. The drive to buy more will come back later ;)

Not for me yet but my wallet will be glad when I do. I have 12 items in my Ebay watch list ending in the next 12 hours.

For me ,I use my oakleys in my running events. I train for marathons and half marathons . Im addicted to collecting finishing medals!!! Since I do a lot of running events mind as well own a ton of radar and radarlocks sunglasses. Give me a reason to buy and sell and collect cause there getting good use every week.

For me ,I use my oakleys in my running events. I train for marathons and half marathons . Im addicted to collecting finishing medals!!! Since I do a lot of running events mind as well own a ton of radar and radarlocks sunglasses. Give me a reason to buy and sell and collect cause there getting good use every week.

People at work give me **** for buying a couple dedicated Oakley safety glasses. Some of them go through cheap pairs once a week at $3-5. After a year they've spent more than I did on my Oakleys and I still have a great pair. I wear my M Frames 2.0 and 3.0 for up to 10 hours a day, you better believe I'm going to spend a good amount to make sure I've got a comfortable, clear, durable pair.

It's like everything else - things fade and come back and fade and come back. With anything all it takes is a spark and you're right back at it (collecting, the gym, saving money, eating well, staying updated on music, etc, etc, etc).

...now just to find a way to get those medals without the running part! I guess you could just take the train like whats-her-face back in the day. I have only run a couple marathons, but the ultimate trifecta is the goofy race in Disneyworld. At least that way you get 3 medals but only have to run twice. Not sure if I'll ever do it again, but it was something to knock off the bucket list.
DEEA2142-5DEC-414C-BD9B-36AE9EF5B020-34475-0000084FA74ABA87.jpg

Those are nice medals, I hope we didn't hi-jack this thread!!!! Yea I just finish my first full 26 mile marathon this past saturday!! Im no rush to do another one for 3-4 months.

Congrats Man! There are very few things in life like finishing a marathon!!!

Those are nice medals, I hope we didn't hi-jack this thread!!!! Yea I just finish my first full 26 mile marathon this past saturday!! Im no rush to do another one for 3-4 months.

Didn't hi-jack this too bad. :wink: I am a runner myself so I can really appreciate things like this! It's a beautiful day out here. Might go for a little run myself after seeing those. It's time to break out the radars anyway! And I'm sure after I am done I will long for a pair of radarlocks like always...

Latest Posts

Back