• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone bought from Gran Optic in spain ?

Thanks for all the positive replies.
It says around 5 euro postage on the website but over Easter there is an automatic 5 euro discount so its like free postage so £215 all Inc
Thanks @lee.s.b I was wondering if there was an additional charge for UK. That makes these a great deal compared to the £335+ in SGH and others.

Thanks @lee.s.b I was wondering if there was an additional charge for UK. That makes these a great deal compared to the £335+ in SGH and others.
just double checked it say's 4.95 European Community or 6.95 rest of Europe not sure where the U.K comes in that.
but still a lot cheaper than £260ish which seems to be the going rate within the u.k

No, not yet. But I'm thinking of grabbing a Madman from them.

My only problem up to now, is that I'm still in decision on what combo to take.
I like the Plasma/Tungsten frame but like to have Fire lenses. Do you know someone who likes to trade lenses?

Anyway, I'll report when I bought and received my Madman.
B.t.w. a buddy of mine bought some sunglasses at Gran Optics and had no issues. Everything fine!
But he ordered from Germany, UK tax can be a problem.

A couple of weeks ago I received my Madman from Granoptics.

It came in a corrugated box in which the original box was stored quite safe.
Everything fine! I got a sealed genuine Oakely box with all typical paper inside.
There was nothing to complain about, quite the reverse, they were really friendly
and shipped really fast. Within 4 days the glasses were shipped from Madrid to Cologne!

I can recommend Granoptics! Thumb
Foto 1.JPG
Foto 3.JPG

Foto 6.JPG

Foto 7.JPG

Last edited:
I live in the U.K and purchased a pair of Infinite Hero Fuel Cells Gen 1 and Radar EV Path Uranium a few weeks ago. Really cheap and fast delivery. Will be purchasing Flak Jacket 2.0 and Radar EV Path tonight as a birthday gift to me from my wife and brother-in-Law.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434227799.156575.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434227875.895123.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434227903.247943.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434227918.201272.jpg

Back