• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Anyone ever seen one of these before?

Glad you picked it up Brian. It was gonna cost $230 to ship it to me so I passed. Looks great!
I don't often get the chance to buy things at decent prices. Actually never. This is the first display item I haven't gotten gutted on since I started collecting. I also don't look that often so it's probably the reason why too. 4 kids keeps me busy as hell. Priorities lol..

Now if only I could see 1 filled with X-metals...
I could do that and more but my metals are in spread out through my double wide cases. This one is technically my 4th case. I have a double wide XM case, a 3.0 double and a 3.1.... well its the same as my 3.0 really. Just different more updated lights. The ballasts are gone now on it though. I bought new ones last month but I haven't had a chance to change them out yet. My 2 black cases are in my bedroom. Lol. My xm case is in the dinning room. I'm being lazy and I don't want to get up. 😆
16498131287921258449692231900791.jpg

I could do that and more but my metals are in spread out through my double wide cases. This one is technically my 4th case. I have a double wide XM case, a 3.0 double and a 3.1.... well its the same as my 3.0 really. Just different more updated lights. The ballasts are gone now on it though. I bought new ones last month but I haven't had a chance to change them out yet. My 2 black cases are in my bedroom. Lol. My xm case is in the dinning room. I'm being lazy and I don't want to get up. 😆View attachment 954022
I think we have the same TV.

Are these easily obtainable or no?
I don’t think so would most likely have to be someone that was running there own truck and retired or what not… at least that’d be my guess. I think alot of the guys don’t even use them as when I’ve seen them they are typically new in box.

Latest Posts

Back