• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal AP Tactical Vest - Womens SMALL - Perfect Condition

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Up now is a Women's Small AP Tactical Vest. I purchased this for my wife for our rare and brief shooting expeditions, and she saw it and said no way was she wearing it. Didn't even try it on. So.. I'm going to try this here 1 time. If this does not sell by Saturday evening, it is going to the wild wild west we call ebay.

This vest is in absolutely perfect condition. I find no signs of use, all zippers work flawlessly, all velcro is clean and free of debis, all straps appear to never have been adjusted. My wife noticed a small spot of what she said was makeup on the uppermost edge of the collar, which did wipe off nicely. I cannot claim this to be new as it has no tags, and was probably at least tried on.

Feel free to ask any questions, and I will provide any additional pictures needed. I am not an expert in this field of Oakley, and I have examined and described to the best of my ability!

Asking $350 shipped USA PP G&S.

Thanks for looking!

20171023_130124.jpg

20171023_130133.jpg

20171023_130152.jpg

20171023_130157.jpg

20171023_130236.jpg

20171023_130242.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Up. Shoot me an offer.

Trades WELCOME (xmetal)

Some people reacted to this post.