• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need your help

So.......

How much did Layla love Christmas Eve and Christmas morning? :)
Haha you guys are amazing. She was screaming with surprise. She said it was the best day ever!!! She is up early trying to see all her toys and how her clothes fit lol. Every present was like ok am I done and I'm like nope. She's like WHAT!?!? From Layla and all my family thank u so much. Oh and she.couldnt pick a favorite but she did like her Oakleys so she can look like her Uncle Mike and all my "Crazy" friends lol

uploadfromtaptalk1451058824981.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451058954561.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1451058962470.jpg

Haha you guys are amazing. She was screaming with surprise. She said it was the best day ever!!! She is up early trying to see all her toys and how her clothes fit lol. Every present was like ok am I done and I'm like nope. She's like WHAT!?!? From Layla and all my family thank u so much. Oh and she.couldnt pick a favorite but she did like her Oakleys so she can look like her Uncle Mike and all my "Crazy" friends lol

View attachment 207942View attachment 207943View attachment 207944
The kids got swag! Glad she had a great time. The one thing you can always give somebody is caring. It doesn't cost anything but it's priceless!

The kids got swag! Glad she had a great time. The one thing you can always give somebody is caring. It doesn't cost anything but it's priceless!
She knows I have friends from all over the world send stuff and that people really care. She is also going to donate a bunch of her toys :)

Back