• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Apple Event

So I ended up getting a 128gb 6 yesterday.
The 6+ is just to big, no way it would fit in my pocket.
The 6 is much bigger then the 4s I had before, Im happy.

So I ended up getting a 128gb 6 yesterday.
The 6+ is just to big, no way it would fit in my pocket.
The 6 is much bigger then the 4s I had before, Im happy.
I went from 5 to 6, where the difference in size is a little less pronounced but still thought the 6+ was a bit too big. The 6 is plenty for me and 128GB should last a while.

Which colour Cargo? I went space grey but now it's in a case you can't see the back plate anyway.

There's a delay on 64GB models in the UK Kustomized, don't know if it's the same elsewhere. I opted for 128GB for that reason.

I currently have a 16 gb 5. I'm trying to decide wether to get a 64gb 6 plus and sell my 64 gb ipad. What would you do?

I never had a tablet, but when I had a 4S I always wanted an iPad. When I dumped the 4S for a Note 2, I decided that the screen was comfortable enough to do what I would want to do on a tablet, so I gave up on the iPad. I went back to iphone 5S since then due to iMessaging, but the screen is too small for my liking and I had again thought about getting an iPad. Now that the 6+ is out (and I ordered it) I'm no longer wanting a tablet since the screen size will match the Note 2 (with much better resolution). If you have a full size iPad now, and that's what you are used to, a 6+ might still feel too small for you. It's hard for me to say since I have not had one.

I never had a tablet, but when I had a 4S I always wanted an iPad. When I dumped the 4S for a Note 2, I decided that the screen was comfortable enough to do what I would want to do on a tablet, so I gave up on the iPad. I went back to iphone 5S since then due to iMessaging, but the screen is too small for my liking and I had again thought about getting an iPad. Now that the 6+ is out (and I ordered it) I'm no longer wanting a tablet since the screen size will match the Note 2 (with much better resolution). If you have a full size iPad now, and that's what you are used to, a 6+ might still feel too small for you. It's hard for me to say since I have not had one.

Its not so much the size that is bothering me, I just don't know if its worth having a iphone 6 plus thats pretty much the size of an ipad mini and also having an ipad that i primarily use when i travel or when my macbook pro isnt charged. also yes I am referring to having a full sized ipad

Its not so much the size that is bothering me, I just don't know if its worth having a iphone 6 plus thats pretty much the size of an ipad mini and also having an ipad that i primarily use when i travel or when my macbook pro isnt charged. also yes I am referring to having a full sized ipad
Personally, 6+ and my MacBook Pro is all I feel that I need. I won't be buying an iPad. If I had one, I would definitely consider selling it.

Just read several articles about the iPhone 6+ getting bent while being carried in a pocket... :headbang: Hope it is just a fluke, or only people wearing skinny jeans, and not a major design issue...

Latest Posts

Back