• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Apple Vision Pro

Just seems like they’re isn’t enough relevant apps or uses available currently to justify spending the money on them. They are very cool and I think miles ahead of any other VR/AR headset. If you work at your desk all day long and have an already established Apple ecosystem than these would probably help your productivity big time. Otherwise I’d wait to buy them until more uses for it get developed.

Just seems like they’re isn’t enough relevant apps or uses available currently to justify spending the money on them. They are very cool and I think miles ahead of any other VR/AR headset. If you work at your desk all day long and have an already established Apple ecosystem than these would probably help your productivity big time. Otherwise I’d wait to buy them until more uses for it get developed.
If you are someone who travels weekly or at least twice a month for work and as you said use Apple products, I could definitely see the benefits on a plane. You could work on documents without the nosy neighbor looking at your stuff or watching a movie.

If you are someone who travels weekly or at least twice a month for work and as you said use Apple products, I could definitely see the benefits on a plane. You could work on documents without the nosy neighbor looking at your stuff or watching a movie.
I would love to edit videos on my MacBook Pro connected to the Vision Pro and watch 3D movies on Tatooine :)

I'll never be able to compare it but I don't see how it's better then the quest. Especially when doing wireless pc vr.

Back