• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are the lens of Tincan Carbon and Tinfoil Carbon compatible ?

Joe L.

Oakley Beginner
BD7A67E0-CCA0-47C0-AA5B-48F104D3F53E.jpeg

Hi all !

Have my lovely Tincan carbon’s arm snapped by accident last week . Checked with nearby Oakley dealer and no way to fix/ repair. Life goes on anyway.

Question is still have few pair of near new lens I want to keep / use. Thinking about eBay a pair of Tinfoil Carbon n if any experience / knowledge the lens of theses Tincan Carbon & Tinfoil Carbon (and those non-Carbon version ) are compatible at all . Thanks !

Tinfoil is smaller than Tincan. Lenses will not match. As far as I know there is no difference between the carbon and non-carbon versions, as the orbitals are the same.

Hi all !

Have my lovely Tincan carbon’s arm snapped by accident last week . Checked with nearby Oakley dealer and no way to fix/ repair. Life goes on anyway.

Question is still have few pair of near new lens I want to keep / use. Thinking about eBay a pair of Tinfoil Carbon n if any experience / knowledge the lens of theses Tincan Carbon & Tinfoil Carbon (and those non-Carbon version ) are compatible at all . Thanks
Could you finally be able to fix your Tincans ?? Yours snapped off but my Tincan Carbon arm's inner material ( rubberised texture ) has completely peeled off but arms are intact !!

Latest Posts

Back