• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Awwww

1. @Ecko is right I am aware of the situation because I lived with it for 7 years as she stated, and she was legitimately diagnosed as being mentally psychotic, and this is the reason she is my EX and the reason I took our child because she is unstable

2. I want to thank the admins for deleting her post defaming my character and to the rest of you all who stuck up for me on the thread itself

3. I can also assure @zcrxsi that I will make 51, and my collection is not going anywhere anytime soon! So back off you vultures! 🤣

1. @Ecko is right I am aware of the situation because I lived with it for 7 years as she stated, and she was legitimately diagnosed as being mentally psychotic, and this is the reason she is my EX and the reason I took our child because she is unstable

2. I want to thank the admins for deleting her post defaming my character and to the rest of you all who stuck up for me on the thread itself

3. I can also assure @zcrxsi that I will make 51, and my collection is not going anywhere anytime soon! So back off you vultures! 🤣
Damn work....I missed the fun....not fun?

3. I can also assure @zcrxsi that I will make 51, and my collection is not going anywhere anytime soon! So back off you vultures!
0kpfli5ihoyral7rs55qj28miuqy9jakwzss2ddo&rid=giphy.gif

Back