• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badly explain your hobby...

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
This could be fun...

I collect and fill cases ...

1658110047083.png

I like using my 'stringed neighbor callers', kinda like a dog whistle. Especially when I plug into a powered speaker and turn it up. I've used it in my garage a couple of times, and had kids running out of their houses, pets running into their houses, and adults cheering me on from their windows. Well, yelling something anyway. But reality is my wife tries to muzzle me by trying to make use my earphones. So I actually use my acoustic version most of the time so I can irritate just her. 🎸

I like using my 'stringed neighbor callers', kinda like a dog whistle. Especially when I plug into a powered speaker and turn it up. I've used it in my garage a couple of times, and had kids running out of their houses, pets running into their houses, and adults cheering me on from their windows. Well, yelling something anyway. But reality is my wife tries to muzzle me by trying to make use my earphones. So I actually use my acoustic version most of the time so I can irritate just her. 🎸
Sheeeet forgot about that one!
Buy more wattage to amplify the fact that I should be practicing in a quieter manner!

Back