• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman Down

Isn' that part of the frame designed to flex? So over time I can understand it breaking from being worn down. Breaking while not being worn is not good. I look forward to hearing how HQ Warranty will take care of you. In my personal interactions they are helpful.

db1457f7e311ab3f8126c8f02e8caa32.jpg
if they try to charge you a arm and a leg or won't fix it !! Hit me up!! I got a extra frame!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I would post a update, we'll I just got back my Badman's from warranty. And while the nose bridge was replaced, I did not get back my Ferrari edition intact.
Yes I got the right etched lenses, but NO red screws, ear socks, and icon. Just sent a email back to customer care stating the issues. Oakley is truly slipping. :mad:

Just thought I would post a update, we'll I just got back my Badman's from warranty. And while the nose bridge was replaced, I did not get back my Ferrari edition intact.
Yes I got the right etched lenses, but NO red screws, ear socks, and icon. Just sent a email back to customer care stating the issues. Oakley is truly slipping. :mad:
Ouch.

Let us know what they say. That's messed up

Thanks Frank, This is really starting to Pi** me off. Such a simple fix, and then to steal the parts just sucks....It's is beyond belief. My pictures I sent in showed that it was Ferrari edition. My thinking is that they should send me a new pair just for all the troubles. Yah like that will happen.....:mad::mad::mad:

Back