• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Be Nice To Nerds, Because.....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Because, chances are you will be getting a Bad Ass pair of shades from one!

I gotta give mad props to OakleyNerd (Matt) for an awesome transaction. This was my first purchase from a Forum Member. I contacted Matt around the same time there was a thread about a transaction gone bad with a different forum member....so I was proceeding with caution. After a few exchange of PMs I decided to go ahead and submit my payment via PayPal. Within 1 day, I received about 10 pics of the shades, box and different photos of the packaging process along with shots of the box (all taped up) with my address label clearly marked.

I had the package delivered to my brother's house. That way I can incorporate these glasses into my collection without the wifey noticing I got another new pair. My brother contacted me yesterday and told me that I recieved a slip for a package that I have to pick up at the post office (which I did today on my lunch hour).

The box was wrapped so damn good, I needed a knife or pair of scissors to open it (which I did not have in my truck). I had to wait until I got home tonight to do. Luckily my wife works late on Thursday so I had about an hour or so to do the unboxing.

This is the bottom of the box. The top of the box and sides of the box contain my shipping information
2011-12-01172201.jpg

Packaged with Air Bags
2011-12-01172413.jpg

Wrapped in ESPRIT Tissue Paper
2011-12-01172438.jpg

This made me smile.....the box is awesome!!!
2011-12-01172506.jpg

2011-12-01172523.jpg

2011-12-01172724.jpg

2011-12-01172739.jpg

The money shot........
2011-12-01173132.jpg

They are now boxed back up and hiding in my truck.....for now.

I am looking forward to doing more business with Oakleynerd!

sweet pick up del! you were able to get the tribal's afterall! :D niiiice. they look good on you man. i really like slate iridium lenses.

Oakleynerd is great to deal with! But I swear, he packages things so well, you could drop it out of a moving car and everything will be still in tact.

I got my box the other day from him (with a set of STPL frogskins) and he put my address on 5 of the possible 6 faces of the box! :)

Those are sweet, I've bought two pristine pairs from Oakleynerd. I'm sure I will buy more in the future, can't go wrong when you deal with him.

Nerd is awesome to deal with. That guy gives A+ service and makes sure we get what we paid for. I picked up a Silver Plate from him and couldn't be happier!

Latest Posts

Back