• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Beater Romeo $375

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Finally got a beated R1 to customize, sadly I need the funds to pay some of the ridiculous purchases done this past Xmas vacations. The frame has been polished out (yes this is the frame several people had talked about, made my mind and bought it) its original finish was Titanium, you can still see the serial against the light (019673). The polish job is quite poor so you can still see some traces of the original finsh here and there. Stem, temple and nose rubber are quite good, not new but still plenty of life in them. Gaskets do need replacement, both top and bottom (bottom are still usable), these are oem and are on their last leg. Stem screws are great, orbital screws need replacement (still usable but barely). No oem lenses here, there is a set of ruby which I'd rate 6/10, good for display or a day at the beach, and a set of brownish lenses which are rough custom cut from some aftermarket brand. Not trying to make money here, just getting back what I spent on them, I think you can either polish them out correctly, or refinish them in black, xm, white, etc.
Asking price $375 shipped to the us or canada (other countries available at buyers cost).
I check linegear for the pieces you'll need (gaskets, screws, washers) and it will cost $40 shipped, so you can be sure you won't break the bank. Anyway if you have any questions or want extra pics please let me know.
Have a cool week!

IMG_3886.JPG

IMG_3887.JPG

IMG_3888.JPG

IMG_3889.JPG

IMG_3890.JPG

IMG_3885.PNG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

im late again! agree fresh is great to deal with!

SPF!
*that was incredibly fast!

Username Hidden said:
SPF!
*that was incredibly fast!
Cause it's cheap

great deal

Status