• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Best / Funniest Oakley For Sale Ads

Everything is wrong with this.

Screenshot_2019-09-08-13-07-58.png

Translated norwegian sales ad, a creative guy i must say:

Oakley Radar is a pair of extremely fast glasses, so you'll never be late to the subway, important job meetings or the cinema date.

Radar glasses bring out the contrasts in the terrain, and are a great sports spectacle, whether you bike, run or just want to look rude fast.

The bright red black lenses provide 100% protection against UV radiation - whether it is UVA, UVB or UVC. In other words, the Radar glasses are not only cool, but also purely practical on days of strong sun.

As if that wasn't enough, the Radar Glasses can protect your face even on rainy days. If it rains, whether you wear the glasses in snowy landscapes, or just in low light conditions for that matter, switch to the accompanying yellow glasses and you will immediately get a better feel of the terrain, as well as a mental boost, because you believe the day is brighter than it really is.

Speaking of light, it's pretty obvious that Oakley Radar is for you. Send me a message, so maybe the glasses will be yours - only you are FAST enough;)

Translated norwegian sales ad, a creative guy i must say:

Oakley Radar is a pair of extremely fast glasses, so you'll never be late to the subway, important job meetings or the cinema date.

Radar glasses bring out the contrasts in the terrain, and are a great sports spectacle, whether you bike, run or just want to look rude fast.

The bright red black lenses provide 100% protection against UV radiation - whether it is UVA, UVB or UVC. In other words, the Radar glasses are not only cool, but also purely practical on days of strong sun.

As if that wasn't enough, the Radar Glasses can protect your face even on rainy days. If it rains, whether you wear the glasses in snowy landscapes, or just in low light conditions for that matter, switch to the accompanying yellow glasses and you will immediately get a better feel of the terrain, as well as a mental boost, because you believe the day is brighter than it really is.

Speaking of light, it's pretty obvious that Oakley Radar is for you. Send me a message, so maybe the glasses will be yours - only you are FAST enough;)
Did you buy em?

Latest Posts

Back