• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

BIG DELiVERY TODAY!! EYESHADE Inside!

3yvahynu.jpg

an eyeshade thanks to rustpot,

a beater gen2 mframe, thanks to oakleyman2424... also some boxed rubber sets for old
mframe..

finally a minute, a jordan oo wire, and a Ewire 2.0 thanks to Garth (on facebook)

some
needed some repairs and cleaning ( i knew about them) and its basically all done. woot!

3yvahynu.jpg

an eyeshade thanks to rustpot,

a beater gen2 mframe, thanks to oakleyman2424... also some boxed rubber sets for old
mframe..

finally a minute, a jordan oo wire, and a gen2 cwire thanks to Garth (on facebook)

some
needed some repairs and cleaning ( i knew about them) and its basically all done. woot!
Sorry Brian, but I think you mean Gen 2 E-Wires.

shopping spree huh? :cool:!
its just a backlog.. 2 weeks shipping from the states LOL

Congrats
I didn't know you like Minutes
haha i dont mind it. abit plain in my book, but they were a combined deal with the Jordan OOwires so i didnt refuse!

Sorry Brian, but I think you mean Gen 2 E-Wires.
yeah thanks for the correction. theyre actually E-wire 2.0's, i was on the hunt for a gen 1 Cwire at the time of the post so i wasnt thinking right lol

Bought a huge display cabinet today, from an old sunglasses hut near mine. Also bought 10 pairs of Juliet with 10 stands for them to start my collection, pics soon!

Latest Posts

Back