• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Head Suggestions

Mike884

Oakley Enthusiast
Alright. Here is the backstory. Used to wear scars, been wearing monster dogs for quite a long time. Width is good, fits my noggin, lens height is good as they aren't really hitting my cheeks.

Here's what I've tried so far
Flak 2.0 xl - I like the design but definitely not wide enough for my head or my face. The lens tips also poke into my cheeks weirdly.

Gas can - too narrow so narrow i cant really get them to sit on my nose.

Fuel Cell - very close, maybe a bit more width and they would be good, as is .They are still squeezing my head pretty good though.

Waiting on a pair of double edge , spy dirk and Costa permits. Aside just buying and returning a bunch of glasses, itd be nice to narrow down what's out there and if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks!

Alright. Here is the backstory. Used to wear scars, been wearing monster dogs for quite a long time. Width is good, fits my noggin, lens height is good as they aren't really hitting my cheeks.

Here's what I've tried so far
Flak 2.0 xl - I like the design but definitely not wide enough for my head or my face. The lens tips also poke into my cheeks weirdly.

Gas can - too narrow so narrow i cant really get them to sit on my nose.

Fuel Cell - very close, maybe a bit more width and they would be good, as is .They are still squeezing my head pretty good though.

Waiting on a pair of double edge , spy dirk and Costa permits. Aside just buying and returning a bunch of glasses, itd be nice to narrow down what's out there and if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks!

People are gonna hate on me for saying this but those Costas are sick

7874383B-1048-4A0C-8F98-4F6B2119393E.jpeg

Back