• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Big Head Suggestions

Alright. Here is the backstory. Used to wear scars, been wearing monster dogs for quite a long time. Width is good, fits my noggin, lens height is good as they aren't really hitting my cheeks.

Here's what I've tried so far
Flak 2.0 xl - I like the design but definitely not wide enough for my head or my face. The lens tips also poke into my cheeks weirdly.

Gas can - too narrow so narrow i cant really get them to sit on my nose.

Fuel Cell - very close, maybe a bit more width and they would be good, as is .They are still squeezing my head pretty good though.

Waiting on a pair of double edge , spy dirk and Costa permits. Aside just buying and returning a bunch of glasses, itd be nice to narrow down what's out there and if anyone has any recommendations. Thanks!
If the Double Edge doesn't work, I don't know what modern day frames to suggest.

The Drop Point looks similar enough; Ridgeline looks like the shield version of the frame.

Turbine/Turbine Rotor may or may not work.

I embraced the gigantic athletic shield frames as of late, like the Jawbreaker, EV Zero Range, etc.

If the Double Edge doesn't work, I don't know what modern day frames to suggest.

The Drop Point looks similar enough; Ridgeline looks like the shield version of the frame.

Turbine/Turbine Rotor may or may not work.

I embraced the gigantic athletic shield frames as of late, like the Jawbreaker, EV Zero Range, etc.

I just want to add on to what @QLR1 said. You always want to keep a smaller, but wide head frame in your arsenal. You never know when you will run into a midget that wants you to bang her brains out. In that event, she should wear your eyewear because as men of Oakley, we are chivalrous.

Thus, I suggest Monster Dog, Pitbull, and PBI.

I just want to add on to what @QLR1 said. You always want to keep a smaller, but wide head frame in your arsenal. You never know when you will run into a midget that wants you to bang her brains out. In that event, she should wear your eyewear because as men of Oakley, we are chivalrous.

Thus, I suggest Monster Dog, Pitbull, and PBI.

Quoting this so you cant delete it

Soo.. the spy's are no good. They fit like gas cans, so not at all.

Double edge fits width wise, but I need to get them off my cheeks and onto my nose. Are there larger/ Asian fit you can get for these? It has the double pin pad

I have the biggest head in the world and I can make the 00 E-wire with the tiniest lenses rock!

So don't worry about that. Wear what you like.

Screenshot_20190418-124227.png

Back