• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Bike Badge + Grips

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I checked with a more senior forum member before trying to decide on a price. If you guys think I’m being a **** please understand there’s no real guideline I can follow for a price people won’t yell at me about so just maybe give me a bit of slack here while I figure out what will and won’t piss people off.

I don’t see any of these sold within the last year here. Ebay shows $300-400 with the last one listed here for $400 - prior to that I see one for $260 - the one on ebay is in awful condition.

$225 shipped for the badge (US only, buyer pays international) - local pickup available in socal - heading out of town this afternoon but will be back Monday, might be slow to reply before then.

GRIPS SOLD - No box (had it but it was beat), never used, foam in perfect condition. Get them before my dog does - he wants these bad lol.

584A3694-169C-40EF-9DBD-E42D1B559CC9.jpeg

163C6374-A0E8-44CC-8C70-EE9B3F96AE74.jpeg

7581780A-62D8-4750-8927-A703895C5C4E.jpeg

E571737D-325C-4D43-9009-94F094FBF824.jpeg

4BAC9E84-3FEE-4FDB-AEE7-419FC036E3BC.jpeg

69465A56-3272-4A01-B280-F720903D22EB.jpeg

47CA0C02-5637-4B9B-A092-42664E501974.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm on grips

I forsure thought we had talked about me purchasing these yesterday before the op.

Username Hidden said:
I forsure thought we had talked about me purchasing these yesterday before the op.

The grips or the badge?

Username Hidden said:
The grips or the badge?

The badge and 2 sets of grips

like to be next in line for grips..

I’m sorry dude your suggested value and repeated interest in me giving you a good deal didn’t seem aligned with what I was told by another member was fair pricing.

I also intentionally didn’t list the pink grips you wanted trying to be somewhat nice about it.

Since you reached out to me without an appealing offer I’m not sure what you thought we agreed on last night.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I’m sorry dude your suggested value and repeated interest in me giving you a good deal didn’t seem aligned with what I was told by another member was fair pricing.

Since you reached out to me without an appealing offer I’m not sure what you thought we agreed on last night.

Yessir that’s why I asked what price YOU wanted and if it was a good deal I’d take all 3. Only said good deal because you posted a used unobtainum minute machine for $950

I don’t wanna quote the messages but you had offered them to me and I told you I wanted them.

Good luck with sales tho dude :p

10 million pm’s on the grips, consider them sold.

Username Hidden said:
The badge and 2 sets of grips
You underbid the sh1t outta him? Asking for a friend.