• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Black Iridium Carbon Blades

Shldonator

Oakley Expert
About a week ago I called the Oakley Mother Ship looking for lenses and ear socks for a pair of Water Jackets. they didn't have any left so they put me in for a 25% coupon for a new pair of glasses. I executed the new purchase today and picked up a pair of carbon blades for $262. But wait, that's not all, it's Bounce Back Reward time so I got another $50 in coupons. New blades for a little over $200. I'm going with practically free!!!!!

hhr10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job using the discount on a sweet pair of sunglasses, and getting bounce back rewards! I have the same discount and was going to use it on a pair but haven't yet.

I called them about 5-6 months ago asking for a pair of juliets, just to see if they had any left in stock from when they brought the carbon pair back on the website and they said no so I basically told the guy how much I wanted a pair and he said he would look around and ended up finding 2 carbon frames with black polarized lenses and since they were a discontinued pair I could have them for 25% off. I was gonna buy them regardless but I was definitely happy to get 25% off for basically no reason. They have really hooked me up.

Ahh ok. Glad you like them they don't fit me. They ride to high on the brow and rub my eyelid on one side, no adjustment of the nose pice fits, if it was 2 mm they would ride lower and might fit better. I'm returning mine to a vault maybe they have something I can pick up.

Back