• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading BNIB S.I. Monster Dog for MD

Username Hidden said:
I got a beater in a hacksaw. Do you accept half frame?
Sure I can settle for Half X if you got a plasma or xmetal pair. I'd even consider 1/2 a Mars Crater or R1 Jordan :crazypilot:

:bump:

anyone else have a trade they'd like to offer?

Some people reacted to this post.
I have about 50 pairs of monster dogs. Let me go through them this weekend to see if I have something that interests you. Lots of customs. Cerakote, dyed, dipped, etc.

Its interesting that the seller ratings doesnt appear in trade threads. Or is it something else?

Username Hidden said:
I got a beater in a hacksaw. Do you accept half frame?

You would never sell it for half off, so I doubt it

Username Hidden said:
Its interesting that the seller ratings doesnt appear in trade threads. Or is it something else?
You're correct the feedback scores are now suppressed and only appears if you hover over their names, it's something that happened with one of the updates.

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 3.16.23 PM.png

I checked this weekend and I do not have any more polished black frames with polarized lenses. Sorry.

Username Hidden said:
I checked this weekend and I do not have any more polished black frames with polarized lenses. Sorry.
Would prefer some colored frame instead even if they got standard tints... I wasn't after a polished black pair, rather if the pair offered was polished black I'd prefer it had one of the polarized tints I fancy deep blue ird polar or shallow blue ird polar or vr28 polar etc...

Not open for sale?

Username Hidden said:
Not open for sale?

It's more appealing to me to see what other's are willing to offer in exchange for this pair, than having to go through the moral dilemma of what's fair to ask for this bnib while mentally keeping an eye out that I'm not getting hustled for less than what pre-owned examples in appealing configurations had sold for more $$$ than what I'm being told is fair for this bnib example - just because I sell em for fair price doesn't mean I'll find one for fair price myself.

take a look at my collection of monster dogs in the collections area of the forum

Back