• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Brand New Oakley Mars Crater

Mars ARE ugly and that's the best part! Wear them with pride! If you're worried about generic, 'nice' shades grab a set of brooks like every 2nd person you see right now.

I really need some more feedback on these, I have gotten both ends of the spectrum. My mother told me they were the most ugly sunglasses she had ever seen. My cousins liked them and so did my neices. I Just want some re-assurance. Here they are straight on with a hat on.
IMG_20130526_141047.jpg
Rock it

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_141047.jpg
    IMG_20130526_141047.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 16,272
Mars ARE ugly and that's the best part! Wear them with pride! If you're worried about generic, 'nice' shades grab a set of brooks like every 2nd person you see right now.

I already have 2 pairs of books, Shawn White black and 24k, and Deuce Coupe's. My collection is well rounded for its size. 10 pairs. 3 X metals, 1 Mars Crater, 1st gen Juliet plasma ice iridium, X Squared X-metal Ruby. 2 brooks, 1 gascan s, 1 fuel cell, 1 batwolf, 1 Jupiter Factory Lite, 1 Two face.