• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buyer files Paypal chargeback a month after receiving item...grrr

grimm

Oakley Enthusiast
USA
The buyer used Buy it Now on eBay and a month after receiving the item, filed a chargeback for unauthorized purchase. Now Paypal froze my funds. The item was send via eBay USPS system with all the tracking info. Anyone experience something like this? What was PP verdict? This is really frustrating.

Go back and find all the info from eBay. Get screen shots. Get one of the tracking info showing delivered too. Get it from the USPS website not eBay. Then call PayPal and let them know what's up. Theyll give you the email address to send all that to.

He did it through PayPal and not eBay for a reason. I can only assume he knows that since they split, PayPal investigators have no access to your eBay messages or sales.

I would also contact eBay and let them know. You can report the buyer through the sale page too. I would do both.

Keep on it and if PayPal dicks around, threaten to close your PayPal account. (That only works if you've had your account for a long time and do a decent amount of business through PayPal)

It could also be that a kid used his parent's account without permission. Have you contacted the buyer yet?

I get it if a kid used a parent's account to buy a Hatchimal or some doll house. That Paypal though, so quick to freeze...FU#$%#$%@#

Latest Posts

Back