• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Gone Sour - (*Stuck Refund) - What Should I do?

But linking a card to a bank account would provide access to all the funds in the account - this way, it only has access to the amount of funds he transfers to it, so if it gets stolen the thief can't get to his entire account.
@kronin323 exactly!!! U expressed it in waaaay better English than me but that is the point.Plus in the credit card if for any reason u dont pay it by the end of the time frame interests start geting imposed.in the prepaid card way it is like...u have the cash?? U make the purchase.

got burned before for $1000. seller wanted only f&f or no deal. so i coughed up the dough. these were for two like new ichiro juliets which was a good deal for me since one was a model i was looking for a while now. seller gave a bogus tracking number, TWICE!!! i was literally fcuked. i became desperate (since not much help from paypal).. i filed a chargeback with my back. one of the longest 2.5 months of my life. end result, i got my refund through the bank.
ever since, i never pay f&f no matter what amount. i pay the fees so i get protection (and i have been able to make use of the protection since then).

always remember, if seller will NOT allow you to pay as goods, back away!!! an honest seller will NOT mind that you pay as goods because he has nothing to hide.

hope things turn out fine.

@kronin323 exactly!!! U expressed it in waaaay better English than me but that is the point.Plus in the credit card if for any reason u dont pay it by the end of the time frame interests start geting imposed.in the prepaid card way it is like...u have the cash?? U make the purchase.

If a deal didnt go well and a refund is done will it just go back to your prepaid bank account? Sounds safe and good!!

If a deal didnt go well and a refund is done will it just go back to your prepaid bank account? Sounds safe and good!!
Jerome if a refund is issued it will go to the origin where it initially was sent from.if i paid with funds in my paypal balance it will go there if i had paid with my prepaid card it will go in my prepaid card.

Alright guys.....im happy to announce that he refunded my money. I just received all of it in my card. I think it was just a case of misunderstanding or it wasn't meant to be......but im glad things worked out at the end........also love to thank you all for ur support.

Alright guys.....im happy to announce that he refunded my money. I just received all of it in my card. I think it was just a case of misunderstanding or it wasn't meant to be......but im glad things worked out at the end........also love to thank you all for ur support.
Glad it got sorted pal.

Wonderful!

Good thing it got sorted out..
got burned before for $1000. seller wanted only f&f or no deal. so i coughed up the dough. these were for two like new ichiro juliets which was a good deal for me since one was a model i was looking for a while now. seller gave a bogus tracking number, TWICE!!! i was literally fcuked. i became desperate (since not much help from paypal).. i filed a chargeback with my back. one of the longest 2.5 months of my life. end result, i got my refund through the bank.
ever since, i never pay f&f no matter what amount. i pay the fees so i get protection (and i have been able to make use of the protection since then).

always remember, if seller will NOT allow you to pay as goods, back away!!! an honest seller will NOT mind that you pay as goods because he has nothing to hide.

hope things turn out fine.
my claim in my local post is still ongoing for a lost package..it's been more than two months already..

Latest Posts

Back