• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone help me identify these so I can replace the arm?

BRDeluxe

Oakley Beginner
Hey all,

So ten years ago my then 4 year old snapped the arm of my beloved Oakleys and I want to get a replacement to get these repaired. But guess what, we lost the broken part…the part with the Oakley ID number. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey all,

So ten years ago my then 4 year old snapped the arm of my beloved Oakleys and I want to get a replacement to get these repaired. But guess what, we lost the broken part…the part with the Oakley ID number. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 1136325View attachment 1136326

Thank you, that’s great. Would anyone know the part number for a replacement left arm? And where to find one?

Thank you, that’s great. Would anyone know the part number for a replacement left arm? And where to find one?

There are no part numbers/skus for anything but the entire pair. You’re going to have to hunt one down by looking for that specific color. And it’s going to need to be a 3rd gen or it will look funky with two different hinge designs. I don’t see emerald pairs for sale very often fyi

Thanks, that makes sense. If anyone in the community has a pair of 3rd Gen Minute in Emerald and can help, please let me know!

Thanks, that makes sense. If anyone in the community has a pair of 3rd Gen Minute in Emerald and can help, please let me know!

To be honest, it will more than likely be easier finding an entire emerald pair to replace yours. Minutes came in tons of color options so the chances you will find that specific color and the correct temple side is slim.

Good luck to you no matter which route you choose. I would suggest posting a WTB thread when you can.

Back