• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Can anyone help me value Oakley Mars Sunglasses

jameslee

Oakley Beginner
I have a pair of Oakley Mars Sunglasses, Could anyone help me put a value to them , as I'm selling them. Thanks

Welcome to the forum

Before you can try to sell them here you need to meet the exchange requirements.

Here is the link.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Past that you'll need to give us a clue as to the condition and details of the item.

Kinda like "I'm asking how much my 1963 corvette is worth". But you not telling us it has 200k miles on it.

thanks for your reply, can i add a photo?
i can see i need to wait 14 days , but im not an oakley collector, so I dont know if i can post 15 interesting posts, will that matter.

James believe it or not we appreciate your candor. Thanks for not pretending to be deeply involved in the hobby (or wanting to be) just to get a value on your glasses. Post some pictures, we can indeed help, plenty of Mars experts in here. If you'd like to sell them in here, please click Franks link. the requirements aren't too difficult to meet, and are there for our protection as well as yours.

:)

here are some images
DSCN9862_clipped_rev_1.jpeg
DSCN9863_clipped_rev_1.jpeg
DSCN9864_clipped_rev_1.jpeg

DSCN9872.JPG

DSCN9873.JPG

DSCN9874.JPG

DSCN9875.JPG

DSCN9876.JPG

DSCN9877.JPG

DSCN9862_clipped_rev_1.jpeg

DSCN9864_clipped_rev_1.jpeg

Wow! They look in quite good condition. Do you have the matching box, spare rubbers, papers and microfibre cloth? If so, that will add more value to your mars.

If the lenses and frames are reasonably good ie 8/10 or above, and you have no boxes, I'd be thinking it's worth at least $350+?

Back