• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

    Register Today

    Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold CANCEL

  • Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Those are awesome, very tempted.
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Swweeeeeet!!! My heart is screaming 'BUY THEM NOW' and my brain is saying 'Have you felt how thin your wallet is'...... You guys will get named in my divorce LOL!!!
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Amazing but still recovering from this weekends 25% off and my last pair of R1s Glws
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Swweeeeeet!!! My heart is screaming 'BUY THEM NOW' and my brain is saying 'Have you felt how thin your wallet is'...... You guys will get named in my divorce LOL!!!
:help::headbang:
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Amazing but still recovering from this weekends 25% off and my last pair of R1s Glws
:hi:
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Price Drop: $825 all fees included PayPal / Free shipping to the US
A true Gem!
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
Username Hidden said:
Price Drop: $825 all fees included PayPal / Free shipping to the US
A true Gem!
X-MetalIridium......... You are killing me with these, if I didn't already have a mint R1 Plasma I would have bought them by now :rolleyes:
 

Some people reacted to this post.
U

Username Hidden

Guest
.:cool-20::):eek:
 

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

U
  • Locked
For Sale Cacel item
Replies
5
Views
498
Username Hidden
U
U
Replies
2
Views
681
Username Hidden
U
U
  • Locked
Sold Close
Replies
5
Views
918
Username Hidden
U
U
  • Locked
Sold Closed
Replies
3
Views
756
Username Hidden
U

New Threads

Top