• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon fiber?

• Thread starter BakedTater
  • Start date
Here is looking through the lens

Please take a few more shots looking through the lens, in both natural light and direct light please.

That green shot doesn’t give me a good feeling....

DEEE1739-8ADF-46ED-9C55-B771829EDB3A.jpeg

D03E051F-1B05-4FD0-B33E-EC559362705A.jpeg

Here is looking through the lens

Please take a few more shots looking through the lens, in both natural light and direct light please.

That green shot doesn’t give me a good feeling....

View attachment 818511

View attachment 818512
Had no sunlight today. But it’s true they look green. They definitely don’t look like yours. Hmm I wonder what the Trixster sold me😳 60$ is cost too.

Had no sunlight today. But it’s true they look green. They definitely don’t look like yours. Hmm I wonder what the Trixster sold me😳 60$ is cost too.
Sorry to hear that brother.
I’ve heard positive outcomes on folks that asked for details and pushed for authentic once found otherwise - would certainly make the attempt.

If via ebay & paid via PayPal - you have tons of options!

Sorry to hear that brother.
I’ve heard positive outcomes on folks that asked for details and pushed for authentic once found otherwise - would certainly make the attempt.

If via ebay & paid via PayPal - you have tons of options!
They answered right back saying they were cut from an older lens so the tint might be different and I could return them if I wasn’t satisfied. Waiting to hear from which lens they were cut from.

They answered right back saying they were cut from an older lens so the tint might be different and I could return them if I wasn’t satisfied. Waiting to hear from which lens they were cut from.

Ask how it was cut and what machine was used. This seller is so full of ****. I’ve seen many go thru the same process. If you doubt they’re real, you’ll get a refund and can’t leave any sort of feedback once the return is initiated. This is how the seller’s feedback stays in good standing. Most people have no idea and get ripped off

He said it was cut from a Jupiter Square. But he said he could send me the gray base from a newer lens if I wanted. Not sure what to do.

He said it was cut from a Jupiter Square. But he said he could send me the gray base from a newer lens if I wanted. Not sure what to do.
I’ll pull out an old school Racing Jacket and check it’s base, I also have an older Plantiff Squared I can check those both for you.

I am far from a lens expert however, interested in what some of the experts feedback is here.

I’ll pull out an old school Racing Jacket and check it’s base, I also have an older Plantiff Squared I can check those both for you.

I am far from a lens expert however, interested in what some of the experts feedback is here.
Thanks man. I really appreciate it☺️ The lenses block out the sun great and didn’t think nothing of it until yesterday.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it☺️ The lenses block out the sun great and didn’t think nothing of it until yesterday.
+Red is one of my favorite lenses.

On a medium sun day, they are just so smooooooth on the eyes.

We can’t have you having not experience that same optical joy :)

@pjd1234 has some examples of the +Red beauty

Latest Posts

Back