• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Carbon XS Frame... no lenses required

Carbon violet
image.jpeg

Just so you guys know, Turbine lenses also work and they are what I've switched to since the Big Taco lenses are hard to find now. They have the same base curve and I've already had a pair of Deep Water Prizm Polarized cut for XS and they are amazing. Even kept the prizm etching.

Just so you guys know, Turbine lenses also work and they are what I've switched to since the Big Taco lenses are hard to find now. They have the same base curve and I've already had a pair of Deep Water Prizm Polarized cut for XS and they are amazing. Even kept the prizm etching.
Base curve of Turbine is a bit off that of the x-metals, 7 plays 8.75.

Would you mind to post a Picture with XS and Deep Water lenses, would love to see that ?

Would you mind to post a Picture with XS and Deep Water lenses, would love to see that ?
IMG_3735.JPG

It is impossible to take a picture of. The Deep Blue is terrible in photos and I never move these off my display stand. I promise you that's it though.

Back