• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheap IH Split Jackets On The Bay (you Know The Ones)

Broakley

Oakley Beginner
Boston, MA
These have been up for a while and it appears they've already sold a set:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-Spli...on-Violet-Iridium-OO9099-17-NEW-/121178182723

I did some searching and another member on this forum had inquired about these in the "is it fake" sticky. It also appears another forum member has purchased from this seller from their brick and mortar facility.

These are being sold by a Surf, Skate & Wake shop in Indy called The Ripple (the-ripple.com), via their eBay online shop. Since IH Juliets are not in the cards (I need snow tires), and I have a bunch of Wounded Warrior Project gear (wish the WWP sunglasses weren't made by Under Armour), these are the next best things.

There is no way these can be fake right? I'm just sketched out at the price being $65 below MSRP; but then again I'm sure the retail markup on plastic sunglasses has to be pretty high.

Sorry if this is the wrong section or if this has been discussed before. I did run multiple search queries prior to posting. Perhaps other members have been curious about this seller as well - they have almost 99% feedback after almost 1800 transactions.

Looks good to me

Thanks for the quick reply JDubs. I'm gonna noodle on these for a day. These guys seem pretty chill from their Facebook page... Otherwise, backcountry.com has them in stock for $45 more.

Side note: they have some good prices on Deviations. Although some of their other stuff is cheaper at The Vault right now.

Great find since it is getting scarce.

I'm still debating it. I got a pair of Polished White Splits with Ice Icons and Bolts (Light Grey Lens) on Amazon today, which came with the Split Jacket Case for $130. It came from Amazon.com, not a 3rd party or an individual seller in the Amazon Marketplace, so I am confident with their authenticity. I didn't post the link since I got the last one :)

I'm still debating it. I got a pair of Polished White Splits with Ice Icons and Bolts (Light Grey Lens) on Amazon today, which came with the Split Jacket Case for $130. It came from Amazon.com, not a 3rd party or an individual seller in the Amazon Marketplace, so I am confident with their authenticity. I didn't post the link since I got the last one :)

If you are into Infinite Hero collection I would get it. I rather buy it than regret not buying it. That is if budget and wife permits me lol.

Back