• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cheat Sheet for Rx Sunglasses?

Was looking at the holbrook or Holbrook xl

I’m guessing it’s not possible to do Oakley lenses due to rx then

If I have to do non Oakley lenses that’s fine.

Let me know next steps.
Email me which color Holbrook, and what your budget is to do this :)

Holbrook XL won't be possible. Just regular Holbrook in your RX. Also you are correct. This is 110%impossible for Oakley lenses.

But I can do grey, bronze, prizm like grey, prizm like copper, black iridium, Tungsten iridium, prizm Tungsten look a like, even ice iridium or polarized.

I just don't have a ruby emerald sapphire or fire looking lens.

Email me all details again to chrisahardaway@mail.com so I can get back to you asap. Include name address phone number email and rx if at all possible.

Cheers

Holbrook XL won't be possible. Just regular Holbrook in your RX. Also you are correct. This is 110%impossible for Oakley lenses.

But I can do grey, bronze, prizm like grey, prizm like copper, black iridium, Tungsten iridium, prizm Tungsten look a like, even ice iridium or polarized.

Email me all details again to chrisahardaway@mail.com so I can get back to you asap. Include name address phone number email and rx if at all possible.

Cheers
Done thanks for your help

Cheers

What he said!

Cheers

Apologies for jumping in on this thread, but i've also been searching for Oakley Rx sunglasses - since Dec 2021 only to get even more confused.
Oakley says my Rx won't fit any sungalsses, Oakley sales rep in my local area says there are several, lenscrafters gave a quick list including Clifden.
Is there a chart available identifying Oakley Rx sunglasses and what max precriptions they can support in order to very easily narrow my search? I've bought and returned 3 sunglasses because the Oakley rep in the amll says one thing and Lenscrafters says another.

Apologies for jumping in on this thread, but i've also been searching for Oakley Rx sunglasses - since Dec 2021 only to get even more confused.
Oakley says my Rx won't fit any sungalsses, Oakley sales rep in my local area says there are several, lenscrafters gave a quick list including Clifden.
Is there a chart available identifying Oakley Rx sunglasses and what max precriptions they can support in order to very easily narrow my search? I've bought and returned 3 sunglasses because the Oakley rep in the amll says one thing and Lenscrafters says another.
havnt seen one online. The oakley Rep should have a chart with maximum powers for all the sunglass frames. I have one at my store I reference all the time. I bet @Chris A Hardaway also has one he can send

appreciate the prompt response.
Surprisingly, the Oakley store in my area - Vaughan, Ontario - doesn't have access to the chart. They always refer me back to the Lenscrafters in the same mall so i keep going back and forth.

I'll take a picture of it when I'm in the store. They should have access. Probably just don't know how to pull it up

Oakley Max cylinder on sunglasses frame 3.00

Here are the other power ranges. If you're RX is minus sphere and minus cylinder, you add sphere and cyl together to get Max total power.

If your rx is plus cyl and plus sphere you'd add that up for total power, etc.

Here's the list. Currently.
20220305_170733.jpg

20220305_170741.jpg

20220305_170751.jpg

Back