• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold **CLOSED** Oakley Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello,

Looking to sell my Romeo 1. Super clean pair of glasses. They're x-metal with what I believe to be the original lenses. You can see the "x-metal" etching on the left lens. No "spider cracks" in the lenses. They're very clear and there are very few hairline cleaning nicks. I've taken the best pics I can but I can happily take more if needed. Rubbers are all in great condition. The frame is awesome also. I can take as many pictures as you'd like so you can buy confidently. I recently took them apart and cleaned/sanitized everything so they're ready for their new owner. What's going rate on these things these days? No box or coin, just the glasses. $775 shipped CONUS with all fees included?

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Looks like a great pair! Glwys!!! 😉👍

Username Hidden said:
Thanks bro, Must find a beater since it is to be polished.
I missed the other one here, was one before me..

Username Hidden said:
I've got a "beater" also. They're titanium. Lenses are excellent and no cracks. Finish has a few flaws. LMK if you're interested.

Trades?

Username Hidden said:
possibly. lnib matte black OTT would be one. certain juliets, no mars, XX etc. other rare stuff.

Username Hidden said:
I polished a perfect frame🤪

Haven't really cleaned it up yet and it's still in pieces but to give y'all an idea of the titanium and to confirm the color. Lenses are mint by the way.

Trade for a katos ?? :brunette:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back