• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colorado Custom Look

cerakote clear isn't for clearing cerakoted items. At least that is specifically what the rep at Cerakote told me yesterday when I ordered it.

High Gloss Crystal Micro Clear
Item: MC-156FQ

Description:MC-156 Crystal Micro Clear is one of our most popular coatings because of its industry leading hardness, chemical resistance and wear performance. MC-156 is a high gloss, air cured, ceramic clear coating that can be used as a top coat over a number of materials such as:

-All metals types
-Paints
-Plastics
-Some types of powder coating

cerakote clear isn't for clearing cerakoted items. At least that is specifically what the rep at Cerakote told me yesterday when I ordered it.

Description:MC-156 Crystal Micro Clear is one of our most popular coatings because of its industry leading hardness, chemical resistance and wear performance. MC-156 is a high gloss, air cured, ceramic clear coating that can be used as a top coat over a number of materials such as:

-All metals types
-Paints
-Plastics
We us it on wood gun stocks to protect them from harsh gun cleaning solvents. The gloss is not that glossy and the Low Gloss still has a shine to it, not at all like adding a de-mating agent to clear coat for that nice flat finish.

-All metals types
-Paints
-Plastics

Can't wait to see the pics of your 5 pairs they are doing for you man they came out amazing. So much better in person then in pics