• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Concept Studio Galaxy Frogskins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Come on bro I got twins on the way don’t let anything hold you back 😂. Congrats on the addition though. Oakley Prices are going to go up now with another mouth to feed 😉😂
Damn! How many kids will you have.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Damn! How many kids will you have.
This will make it 4

Username Hidden said:
For sale is a pair of Concept Studio Galaxy Frogskins (OCS-001). This pair sold out immediately and is very unique. Each frame is hand painted and hand numbered. This pair is 20/25.

I've had this pair as the centerpiece of my collection, but feel it is time to share them with someone else. I bought this pair on release and they are easily one of the best pairs in any collection. They've never been worn and were only displayed.

Comes with glasses, box, bag, and papers. Everything you received when you bought them comes with it.

Price is $1,100

View attachment 1099954View attachment 1099955View attachment 1099956View attachment 1099958View attachment 1099959

View attachment 1099953
What year were these made?
What forms of payments do sellers here accept?

Username Hidden said:
What year were these made?
What forms of payments do sellers here accept?
Gold and silver bars

Username Hidden said:
Gold and silver bars

Got plenty of those in my safe, smartarse.

im serious, at my domain name forum we usually use escrow.com for transactions. And we hold auctions there. Just curious how it's done here.

seems many people here are mostly just into their ego trips over giving advice. Full of smartalecks and people trying to joke, at the expense of noobs I see. Weird.

Username Hidden said:

im serious, at my domain name forum we usually use escrow.com for transactions. And we hold auctions there. Just curious how it's done here.

seems many people here are mostly just into their ego trips over giving advice. Full of smartalecks and people trying to joke, at the expense of noobs I see. Weird.
Same deal. Its paypal Goods and Services.

Sorry, caught me in a bad mood. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Same deal. Its paypal Goods and Services.
Watch it yah smartarse!🤣

Username Hidden said:

IMG_0571.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back