• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coordinating Oakleys to your Bikes, Cars, Clothing, and Accessories

Batwolf and Speed Triple
1688398733219.png

1688398802952.png

1688398864671.png

1688398897293.png

1688398937688.png

1688399347537.png

Last edited:
Awesome Kip!

Nice Oakley gear, but you're kind of missing the point of this thread. When I said "coordinate" I meant an attempt to match a pair of Oakleys to your car, truck, bike, snowmobile, bulldozer, guns,... etc. Not simply wearing a bunch of Oakley products. You get the point? Look at post #11, so you see what I'm talking about.

Coordinating Oakleys to your Bikes, Cars, Clothing, and Accessories

You don't have to remove yourself... just post a pic when you have a pair of glasses that matches something really well... like one of your fancy sportscars :cool:

So this is my latest obsession... putting together several pairs that coordinate with my new car. Since Camaro is on it's way out in 2024 (at least in gas form), I stumbled across this special edition convertible they have offered scantly the last few years, called the "Shock and Steel" package. It comes with some nice details and styling that I really dig. Here are a couple pics.

June2023atSchool.jpg

June2023onGeorgiaOkeefe.jpg

And here are the pairs I've assembled. I give you the "Shock and Steel" Oakley collection.

ShockandSteel2.jpg

The pairs from top to bottom are:

Flak XS with Revant Titanium Mirrorshield and Retina Burn Socks
Flak 2.0 Retina Burn with Fuse Chrome
Radar EV XS with OEM BIP and Retina Burn Socks
Jawbone Retina Burn/Polished Black with Silver Icons and Fuse Chrome

In this pic, the Flak 2.0 looks a little more like tennis ball yellow, but the package from Warranty Oakley said Retina Burn... so RB must vary.

Anyway, just having fun with all of this, and assembling some cool Oakleys to boot.

So this is my latest obsession... putting together several pairs that coordinate with my new car. Since Camaro is on it's way out in 2024 (at least in gas form), I stumbled across this special edition convertible they have offered scantly the last few years, called the "Shock and Steel" package. It comes with some nice details and styling that I really dig. Here are a couple pics.

View attachment 1069734
View attachment 1069735

And here are the pairs I've assembled. I give you the "Shock and Steel" Oakley collection.

View attachment 1069738

The pairs from top to bottom are:

Flak XS with Revant Titanium Mirrorshield and Retina Burn Socks
Flak 2.0 Retina Burn with Fuse Chrome
Radar EV XS with OEM BIP and Retina Burn Socks
Jawbone Retina Burn/Polished Black with Silver Icons and Fuse Chrome

In this pic, the Flak 2.0 looks a little more like tennis ball yellow, but the package from Warranty Oakley said Retina Burn... so RB must vary.

Anyway, just having fun with all of this, and assembling some cool Oakleys to boot.
wow, absolutely ******* amazing car!

These kind of cars are nowhere to be seen in Europe, or, very rarely....... mostly because they will cost about 3 or 4 times more here, due to various fees, taxes and many other things.

$60K Camaro = $150,000K in most of Europe

just awesome..... and yours is better than this one, you can let the ragtop down so your hair can blow!! 😄
-

Last edited:
Back