• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I honestly don't understand how people don't understand the ineptitude of wearing masks! If they aren't pathogen rated it's obvious they aren't even intended to be used for....pathogens. That's the most obvious thing ever.

Then if you do use pathogen rated respirator style masks the exhaust is unfiltered, effectively making it 100% ineffective at stopping the potential spread of the virus from an infected person wearing the mask, which is precisely what the #CoronaKarens are telling everyone the masks are for. It's all incredibly dumb and indicative of one's level of intellect and fortitude.

When I see someone in a non-business setting that is obviously on their own free time wearing a mask I don't automatically think they're dumb. I do however think that there is a combination of a lack of being informed and a lack of fortitude. They may be very smart, just extremely weak and unable to live their life freely without doing precisely as told to by an ignorant mob!

Weak minded people that live in fear scare me. Those are the exact people that gravitate to politics and government. They then govern free people based on those fears. None of us, anywhere in the world, are here today because of fearful people! We are all here today because our ancestors and our forefathers were bold and courageous enough to do what was necessary in a world wrought with dangers and uncertainties. I weep for our futures because the courageous are far and few between these days. We celebrate weakness and capitulation far too much in this world. Fearful men didn't rid the world of the Nazi regime dead set on ruling the world and killing off people they deemed unworthy or lesser than themselves. Fearful men won't defeat the abhorrent Chinese Communist Party either. Strong willed courageous men willing to stand up and speak out against the atrocities committed by the CCP is what will ultimately defeat the tyrannical government in China that murders and mutilates it's own people that it considers lesser class. Those strong willed courageous men won't be wearing worthless cloth masks when they claim victory either!!

God bless the world! Hope all my fellow Americans have a fun and safe Independence Day weekend. Hope all my fellow international fellow Oakley enthusiasts have a great and safe weekend as well. Rant over, back to your regularly scheduled programming....

960ED730-356B-4B3C-83ED-230252FA1A2B.jpeg

Mark my words. This is all an attempt to destroy our country from within. Outside forces are manipulating our government and media officials to destroy everything we hold dear as a country. Who do you think benefits if our country is destroyed? There are many countries that 'HATE' America, and would 'LOVE' to see this country destroyed. And I'm willing to bet one or more of those countries are funneling money and people into this country for one purpose only, destroy. And all you would need to do is follow the money trail. Who has actually gotten money from China, Russia, Iran, etc.? Follow that and you'll find your collusion (treason). Is that too much to ask????

Mark my words. This is all an attempt to destroy our country from within. Outside forces are manipulating our government and media officials to destroy everything we hold dear as a country. Who do you think benefits if our country is destroyed? There are many countries that 'HATE' America, and would 'LOVE' to see this country destroyed. And I'm willing to bet one or more of those countries are funneling money and people into this country for one purpose only, destroy. And all you would need to do is follow the money trail. Who has actually gotten money from China, Russia, Iran, etc.? Follow that and you'll find your collusion (treason). Is that too much to ask????
20A79841-F6B2-4F4E-B87C-65D36F190594.jpeg

Its CHY-na! Just follow the money from the current in vogue sjw movement, blm. The millions in donations that they've accrued do not go into black communities, it goes into demonrat coffers. Its all used to support anti-American efforts. The CBA (Chinese Basketball Association) is nothing more than a demonrat arm of the Chinese Communist Party. They're willing slaves to the tyrannical CCP! It's all about the market, and the money.

Back