• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Meanwhile in Oregon
FJ0jDBUVQAEYVZb.jpg

So I just went back to work after being supposedly positive with Covid. I came down with what felt like a slight cold. Throat a little itchy and a slight runny nose that lasted maybe a day or two. I did a home test once I didn't feel right, and was positive on that. So I scheduled a better test that supposedly confirmed I was positive. I keep saying supposedly because exactly one week later I tested myself again and came up negative. I'm supposedly vaxed. So did that help? I feel I had a false positive and had only a cold. I don't think I'm supposed to be negative this fast if I actually got covid. Just a meme as I didn't really feel sick at all.

2621494f5ae49c35e2972871c2b6589f.jpg

So I just went back to work after being supposedly positive with Covid. I came down with what felt like a slight cold. Throat a little itchy and a slight runny nose that lasted maybe a day or two. I did a home test once I didn't feel right, and was positive on that. So I scheduled a better test that supposedly confirmed I was positive. I keep saying supposedly because exactly one week later I tested myself again and came up negative. I'm supposedly vaxed. So did that help? I feel I had a false positive and had only a cold. I don't think I'm supposed to be negative this fast if I actually got covid. Just a meme as I didn't really feel sick at all.

View attachment 935784
Most vaxxed people here get something like that if they get infected. The home tests rarely give false positives and you are suppose to show a negative test on them later when you are well again.

View attachment 935784
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. I felt a little under the weather, had some mild symptoms. Got a positive test, 6 days later got a negative tests back. I’m Not vaxxed but I had Covid before back in 2020, also very mild symptoms.

Latest Posts

Back