• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

btw, is it over?

is it all about russia russia russia now, like in 2016!

what do say @cacatman ? we dont hear much about covid anymore, what gives?
COVID. Russia. Gas. They're just shiney things the Biden administration are dangling to distract us from their own inadequacy.
Pretty soon they'll start saying the Ukraine invasion was due to white supremacy. Then they'll find a bio-lab and assert COVID came from Russia. Then Trump, oh God, how can we forget Trump?! Trump was behind it all!! Looks like the government will just need to spend a little more money to fix it!
*Rinse* *Remix* *Repeat*

btw, is it over?

is it all about russia russia russia now, like in 2016!

what do say @cacatman ? we dont hear much about covid anymore, what gives?
I think we're almost in the endemic stage (if not already there), with numbers now falling in most countries (except Aus/New Zealand/China). I think the next issue to face will be "long covid"/PASC.

COVID. Russia. Gas. They're just shiney things the Biden administration are dangling to distract us from their own inadequacy.
Pretty soon they'll start saying the Ukraine invasion was due to white supremacy. Then they'll find a bio-lab and assert COVID came from Russia. Then Trump, oh God, how can we forget Trump?! Trump was behind it all!! Looks like the government will just need to spend a little more money to fix it!
*Rinse* *Remix* *Repeat*
fuc-kin A !!

and after BLM, Biden, Covid, Ukraine....... i predict the next big thing will be flying giant mutated rats that attack us humans. 🐀

😅

right before the mid-terms.
stable-genius-anti-trump.gif

Its safe they said, just get the jab.

1200 Deaths in the first 90 days DIRECTLY related to the vaccine
42,000 adverse events DIRECTLY related to the vaccine
11,000 people have not recovered from the adverse events.
A-Holes redacted how many vaccines went out, so you cant get a ratio.
A-Holes were paying media outlets to hype up the vaccine. All in writing now...
@NoFair @Nucchem

Latest Posts

Back