• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Glad to hear you are doing better and thank you for informing us here.
Appreciate your details and 1st hand experience on this.

I’m concerned for my smoker father, not sure how a smokers lung handles the blood storm / breathing issues....
perfect time for all smokers to quit.
and perfect time for all people who have a wood burning stove to "keep warm" while stinking up the neighbourhood, to quit that sh it as well....... we need that fresh air more than ever . :drinks:

Still no different. It's going to get to the point they're going to have to say you're going to get it and open sht up again or the country is going to go bankrupt

We are limiting customers to 200 at one time but not employees. so theres like 300 plus people in the store at one time

Still no different. It's going to get to the point they're going to have to say you're going to get it and open sht up again or the country is going to go bankrupt
We've gotta find a logical balance between the two. You're right, to an extent.

The government should be using this time to formulate a plan to safeguard and treat the most at risk demographics while opening the economy back up. I have little faith in government doing anything logical or well, so they'll probably screw this up also 😔

A buddy who owns a convenience store, just sent me this pic.

Customer wanted to buy some Marlboros. 🤣🤣

CC23ED88-22D4-4939-A3CA-8DAC9A122EB5.jpeg

Back