• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crap on the tint idea

Don´t worry.......trucker has meth and pringles. combine those two, and you can see through time and space
I went to a concert. In this moment played. There bass was so loud I could see sound. I swear. Plus after thinking on watching breaking bad I don't have any pseudo or methylene

Get some Limousine Window Tint and put down three layers. You won't be able to count your fingers at high noon!

Plus, You CAN see sound. I could see the synthsizer in front of my eyes just before I blew my JBL L300's. It was like lightning on an oscilloscope. Kansas of all bands to blow those speakers over. Luckily they had a lifetime guarantee.

Last edited:
Get some Limousine Window Tint and put down three layers. You won't be able to count your fingers at high noon!

Plus, You CAN see sound. I could see the synthsizer in front of my eyes just before I blew my JBL L300's. It was like lightning on an oscilloscope. Kansas of all bands to blow those speakers over. Luckily they had a lifetime guarantee.
Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

Ice polar and BIP are both 9% but honestly i don't think the NORMAL human eye can detect the 2% difference between OEM & knock offs..and if so the loss of quality isn't worth it o_O

Latest Posts

Back