• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crystal Orange Holbrook Twins

I picked up a pair of orange frames recently but did chrome iridium. Im lovin the lens you did, I may do that to mine

Awesome! You got pics? I was thinking about using Black Iridium Prizm Polarized at one point...being that the O and rivets are black I thought it would contrast well

d4ea103ce426ab87d86712f65b3aa666.jpg

They pale in comparison to the Ruby and fire. Plain boring to me now, thx a lot.

Awesome deal! I’ve always been a fan of ruby. I got a bnib matte black/deep ruby polarized still in my stash. I just love ruby...

Weird thing is I knew fire would be awesome bc it has orange in it but I never thought ruby would turn out as good as it would. So when that second pair arrived I threw fire in it just bc I still like the contrast. Now at the moment I’m running ice iridium Polarized in my crystal blues...wondering if sapphire would be a better option ...

I’ve been ordering multiple lenses to figure out which ones come alive when you pop a new set in. My new faves are Prizm ruby as of late. I wanna order a few sets and some Prizm sapphires. Cant go wrong with either. They can take a plain Jane and make it pop.

Latest Posts

Back