• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Tentails

Oakley Enthusiast
I don't have that big of a stash like some others, but I'm proud of what I got. I am -2 on kitchen sinks as siblings have em at the moment. There would of been another unpackaged stealth black kitchen, and another all black with the silver metal and red tags
20220803_124601.jpg
20220803_124738.jpg
20220803_124906.jpg
the packaged one below is the Futura backpack. I boight it out of impulse since it was on its way out.
20220803_125006.jpg
20220803_132018.jpg

I don't have that big of a stash like some others, but I'm proud of what I got. I am -2 on kitchen sinks as siblings have em at the moment. There would of been another unpackaged stealth black kitchen, and another all black with the silver metal and red tagsView attachment 982644View attachment 982645View attachment 982646the packaged one below is the Futura backpack. I boight it out of impulse since it was on its way out.View attachment 982647View attachment 982648
Cool collection! What’s this one?

A1AC9B70-2C55-4996-A09A-1A72A7D8321B.jpeg

Great collection!, they have some good deals now if you want to expand your collection:p

That is the Icon Body Bag, it's a nice bag.

Not 100% if I'm allowed to post links but this is the bag on the site - https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/FOS900047
Great bag collection..i should post my small one

Ive been trying to get my hands on one of those for while..sold out or not on the canadian site. I with shame had to buy a comparable Nike bag...shame shame...Jannard would beat my ass and ban me if he knew i had a Nike bag instead.

I still want it/and am looking for it. lol.

Great bag collection..i should post my small one

Ive been trying to get my hands on one of those for while..sold out or not on the canadian site. I with shame had to buy a comparable Nike bag...shame shame...Jannard would beat my ass and ban me if he knew i had a Nike bag instead.

I still want it/and am looking for it. lol.
The Icon Body Bag is really solid, but it's unfortunate that it's a hard find up in the north. The Extractor 2.0 bags are a little bigger but they're a good alternative to the Icon if your able to find em.

Back