• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Custom Carbon Prime - PRICE DROP

Bump for this last, amazing pair!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Surprised I still have this pair. They are absolutely stunning! Someone should grab them before I change my mind about selling 😉

Man, someone really needs to grab this last pair before I do when I shouldn't 🫣

For those looking to purchase red temple tips…

IMG_9387.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Won't they be black (as standard)?
I’m not sure, I actually purchased a set off the picture and not the description and got red and blue on a pair, I’ve also ordered temple tips and got full stems for $5, so I figure if that fails and you get black your only looking at a $5 hit and you have a new pair of socks you can put on ebay for a ridiculous price, ya know

Username Hidden said:
I’m not sure, I actually purchased a set off the picture and not the description and got red and blue on a pair, I’ve also ordered temple tips and got full stems for $5, so I figure if that fails and you get black your only looking at a $5 hit and you have a new pair of socks you can put on ebay for a ridiculous price, ya know
I've managed to get blue ones but I've been after a red pair for spares for my Ferrari Carbon Prime. If you have any for sale, I'd be interested.

:bump:

Last edited: